- From the “Choose” tab, click “Manage projects”
- Enter a name for your project and press the “Enter” key
- Projects are broken down into disciplines. Your aim is to group all drawings together that have similar symbols (E.G. upload all your lighting drawings to a “Lighting” discipline, upload all your power drawings to a “Power” discipline)
- Enter a name for your discipline and press the “Enter” key
- Locate your PDF drawing files on your computer and drag and drop them onto the file upload drop zone
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 until you have created disciplines and uploaded files for all the drawings you're working on
Every PDF file uploaded to Countfire needs to complete an initial preparation step (5-10 mins).
How to: Add PDFs with multiple pages.