By default, Countfire uses drawing filenames (e.g. “CF01.pdf”) to identify drawings throughout the system.
Optionally, it’s also possible to add more human-readable names (e.g. “Level 1 - Lighting”), which are then automatically used when the final Excel quantities spreadsheet is created.
How do I add drawing titles?
1) From the “Choose” tab, click “Manage projects”.
2) Select the project with drawings you’d like to add titles to.
3) Click the field named “Title” to edit it.
4) Add your title and press the Enter key to save.
5) Repeat this process for each drawing you'd like to add a title to.
6) When you send your project off for final processing, the drawing titles are then automatically populated at the top of each column, within the final quantities spreadsheet.
How to: Delete or rename project content