As you progress through selecting symbols in a job, it’s possible to build up a sizeable list of different symbol descriptions that you’re interested in.
To quickly navigate directly to the symbol description you want to work on:
- Click within the search field (shortcut = F).
- Start typing the name / description of the symbol you want to work on
- Once the symbol you want is filtered to the top of the list, press “Enter” to select it
- You can also use the up & down arrow keys to jump to the previous or next headings in the list
- You can right click on an automatically counted symbol to jump to the relevant heading in the side bar
How to: Use the quantity multiplier.