Sometimes you may need to move a symbol selection from one symbol description to another.
You may need to do this for the following reasons:
- You have accidentally made a selection within the wrong symbol description.
- You have made a number of symbol selections, but then subsequently decide some of them need to be split out into a different symbol description.
To move a symbol selection to a different symbol description, follow the steps below:
1) Click on the symbol description which contains the symbol selection you would like to move.
2) Edit the symbol selection that you would like to move.
3) Click on the drop down box to display all symbol descriptions.
4) Select the symbol description you would like to move your symbol to.
5) To save, click “Save Edit” (shortcut = E)