How do I display measurement sizes?
- Click on the “Measure” tab at the top left of the page (shortcut to cycle through tabs = W)
- Create either a linear or area measurement
- Click on advanced options (3 small dots to the right of the measurement's name)
- Click on “Display size”
How do I move measurements sizes?
- Make sure you’re in selection mode by clicking “Select" (shortcut = S) until the mouse cursor turns into a crosshair
- Click 'Edit' or right-click on the measurement you want to move
- Drag and drop the measurement size to a position that works better
- Click 'Edit' or right-click to exit the edit mode and then save (shortcut = A)
How to: Count manually.