If you’re having trouble logging in, then it’s likely that either the email address or password you’ve entered are incorrect.
If your email address is definitely correct and you still can’t log in, then you may need to reset your password.
How do I reset my password?
Follow these steps to regain access to your account:
- Visit Countfire's Log In page.
- Click the ‘Forgot password’ button.
- Enter the email address you use for Countfire then click the ‘Reset password’ button.
Countfire will then automatically send you an email containing a link to reset your password.
Once you receive this email:
- Click on the password reset link
- Enter your new password (minimum of six characters) twice, then click the ‘Reset password button’.
- Press the ‘Return to login’ button, enter your email address and new password.
The password reset link doesn’t work. What should I do?
Your reset password link may have expired, follow the steps above to request a new one.
How to: Choosing a project to work on